We plan to schedule maintenance work for the version 1.0.10 update on October 30, 2023 between 08:00-09:00 UTC. The opening time might be postponed If the maintenance can not be completed within the estimated time. Thank you for your support.
The following content will be updated in version 1.0.10:
Limited-Time Halloween Event!
- Event detail: As long as you successfully receive supplies for the 10th wave or higher, you can participate in the event. Every time you receive supplies, you will have a chance to get Halloween rewards; the more waves from which you’ve successfully received supplies, the more rewards you will get.
- Event time: From 00:00 on October 31 until 00:00 November 7 UTC
- Halloween Rewards: Halloween Helmets, Jack-o-Lanterns, Coffins, Tombstones, and Pumpkins
How to activate: face your Spacetime Beacon and hold the F key, then choose Receive Supplies.
New Electrical Equipment and Character Talents
- Expanded Coupler, featuring 10 input ports and 1 output port
- Expanded Splitter, featuring 1 input port and 10 output ports
- New character talents, with effects including shortened crafting time, reduced vehicle fuel consumption, reduced material requirements for vehicle repairs, reduced vehicle fall damage, and more.
Adjustments and Optimizations
(quality of life, balance, geometry/models, etc.)
Quality of life
- No-fly zone alerts will appear while piloting helicopters over restricted areas
- Increased „Annihilator“ Sniper Rifle’s damage against human NPCs and animals by 25%
- Molotov Cocktails now only damage wooden and stone structures
- „Annihilator“ Sniper Rifles are the only firearms that can damage helicopters
- Fixed some points on which models could get stuck, crevices, textures, weather, lighting, floating resources, model collisions, and more
- When vehicle tires are blown out, their models will now appear as damaged
- Optimized standby performance of some in-game human NPCs
Game and Server Bug Fixes
- It should no longer be necessary to reactivate followers working at workbenches when servers are restarted
- Fixed issue in which Logging Trucks could not collect resources from certain trees
- Fixed issue in which a Territory Flag’s Durability would be shown as 0, but the structure would not be broken
- Fixed issue in which cables and pipes could not be removed after the total connection spanned a certain distance
- Fixed issue with Work Clothes Preservation and Combat Clothes Preservation talents
- Fixed issue that would cause some structures to float in the air
- Fixed issue in which Spacetime Beacons would spawn an abnormal number of monsters when placed in certain areas
- Fixed issue in which dropped crates would disappear when blimps were destroyed
- Fixed known terrain issues
- Fixed Steel Tri-Floor collision issues
- Fixed display issue caused by using scopes when the game was set to a high resolution
- Fixed issue in which characters would not sprint normally when the sprint setting was set to Toggle
- Fixed inconsistent Stone Foundation 2×2 and Stone Foundation textures
- Fixed some known issues that would cause servers to crash
Solo/hosted game fixes
- Fixed issue in which Future Supplies would not appear normally
- Fixed issue in which server hosts could not rescue other players
- Fixed issue in which server hosts would eat an abnormal amount of food when eating
- Fixed issue in which loaded ammunition would disappear when server was restarted
- Fixed issue with firearm and tool model collision
- Fixed issue in which crops would disappear when server was restarted
As always, we are continuing to optimize the game on a daily basis. Thank you again for your support!