Development Update #15
Building Upgrade, Game Stable and QOL
Ver. 188.8.131.52If you encounter problems such as game crashes after the update, please check our general solutions first.
*If you wish to continue using save files from a previous version (Ver. 184.108.40.206 or earlier), please refer to the information below.
*The game has been updated and the official server is reset.
[Game Systems]- An option to disable anti-cheat and launch the game has been added when starting the game.
Please note that disabling anti-cheat will restrict access to multiplayer play.
– A popup that waits for searching server session has been added for multiplayer usage.
– A popup for loading save files from previous versions has been added.
– A global illumination option has been added to the graphics settings.
– Sound effects have been added to the notify message.
[Building]- Building upgrades have been added.
Module, Electricity, Trap(Melee, Utility)
[Dungeon]- The method of entering dungeons has been changed to require the consume of a card key.
– Interactions with already opened dungeon doors have been disabled.
– The conditions for dungeon doors to close have been changed. (Unique zombie is killed and there are no players inside the dungeon.)
– When a dungeon closes and there is a player’s corpse bag inside, the corpse bag will now be moved to the entrance of the dungeon.
– The drop rate of equipment from unique zombies has been increased.
[Map]- Improvements have been made to the map system.
Outlines have been added to the icons displayed on the map.
The font displayed on the map has been changed.
The graphic of the map has been changed.
Due to the map changes, the previously stored fog of war may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
– Quest markers have been added.
– A feature to select the types of markers displayed on the map has been added.
– The coordinates of objects displayed on the map have been overall adjusted.
– The probability of obtaining special minerals in mines has been increased.
– Mining machines have been modified to allow the acquisition of special minerals.
The types of special minerals that can be obtained depend on the area where the mining machine is installed.
– The resistance system has been changed.
The damage reduction by resistance has been altered to apply 75% of the resistance value. (e.g., 100% fire resistance -> 75% reduction in fire damage received)
– The amount of ‚damage dealt absorbed as HP‘ has been decreased. (equipment options, research, coil skills)
– The maximum value of ‚damage on consecutive hits‘ has been reduced. (Gut Massager)
– The health and damage multipliers applied to zombies based on their habitat area have been increased.
– As the in-game date progresses, the proportion of heavy zombies generated in waves has increased.
– The resistance values of zombies have been changed.
– Attack attributes have been added to some zombies.
– Debuffs have been added to the attacks of some zombies.
– Buildings Have been balanced.
Railgun Trap : Changed Build Material
Trap Contorller : Changed Build Material
Electronic Equipment Workbench : Changed Build and Repair Material
– The tools required for interacting with buildings have been adjusted to be appropriate for each building’s stage.
– Electricity buildings have been balanced.
Multiple Rocket Launcher : Increased Power Consumption and Power Limit.
Trap Controller : Increased Power Limit
Large Illuminator : Decreased Power Limit
[Items]- Quests have been modified so that card keys can no longer be repeatedly obtained through them.
– World loot has been changed to allow the acquisition of card keys. (from reward boxes, zombies)
– A kiosk selling card keys has been added. (Access Card Kiosk)
This kiosk can be found in the department store.
– Card keys in the inventory have been updated to stack.
– Old costumes have been converted into equipment. (Old costumes obtained as costumes remain the same.)
– New items have been added:
Access Card (2 kinds)
Access Card Fragment (5 kinds)
Access Card Fragment can be obtained from unique zombies in each regional dungeon.
The use for this item will be added in a future update.
[Animals]- Crocodile lore animations have been added.
[Quest]- The voice of the NPC has been changed.
[Graphic]- Game graphic have been polished.
[Bug Fixed]- An issue where materials were not properly returned after demolishing a building following a game save has been fixed.
– The unnatural mouse movement when dragging the map has been corrected.
– A bug where the drone station was indicated as operating (ON) despite not receiving power has been resolved.
– The discrepancy between the character’s actual location and their map representation has been fixed.
– A bug where pings remained after a team member logged out of the game has been addressed.
– Fixed some crashes.
– An issue where some buttons appeared highlighted even without mouse hover has been corrected.
– The problem of radio messages not playing in the received order has been fixed.